The Dana Hills Tennis Center in Dana Point, CA is now reopened to the public and community of Dana Point. The reopening is using a phased approach that supports a combination of federal, state, county and local city guidelines for public safety and recreational activity stemming from the Covid-19 global pandemic.
During Phase 1, everyone entering and exiting the Dana Hills Tennis Center grounds will be required to wear a face mask as well as inside the clubhouse; except while playing tennis on the court. Guests will be allowed to use the restroom one person at a time. The conference room will be closed, so the outside stairs will be used to access the upstairs courts.
Guest and Player Guidelines
- Court Reservations can be made 3 days in advance by calling 949-240-2104
- Singles Play Only is permitted with social distancing (6 feet minimum).
- Private and Semi-Private are available (players must live in the same household).
- Do not play if you are exhibiting any illness symptoms or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 throughout the last 14 days.
- Masks must be worn when accessing and departing the tennis center grounds and building.
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to court reservation time.
- Do not share racquets or personal equipment.
- Please bring your own water and tennis balls.
- Water fountains and ice machines are not available for use.
- Stay on your side of the court; avoid changing ends of the court.
- Remain apart from other players when taking a break.
- Avoid physical contact such as handshakes or high fives.
- Avoid touching gates, fences, benches, and other tennis court amenities.
- Restrooms are accessible one person at a time.
- Showers and lockers are closed for use.
- Conference room is closed for use.
Temporary Hours of Operation:
Mon – Fri 8am – 12pm. AND 3pm – 7pm
Sat 8am – 1pm
Sun – Mon: Closed
Click here for players guidelines and court use for instruction.