Welcome Back to Community Tennis in Dana Point, CA
The Dana Hills Tennis Center in Dana Point, CA is now reopened to the public and community of Dana Point. The reopening is using a phased approach that supports a combination of federal, state, county and local city guidelines for public safety and recreational activity stemming from the Covid-19 global pandemic.
During Phase 1, everyone entering and exiting the Dana Hills Tennis Center grounds will be required to wear a face mask as well as inside the clubhouse; except while playing tennis on the court. Guests will be allowed to use the restroom one person at a time. The conference room will be closed, so the outside stairs will be used to access the upstairs courts.
Guest and Player Guidelines
- Court Reservations can be made 3 days in advance by calling 949-240-2104
- Singles Play Only is permitted with social distancing (6 feet minimum).
- Private and Semi-Private tennis lessons are available (players must live in the same household).
- Do not play if you are exhibiting any illness symptoms or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 throughout the last 14 days.
- Masks must be worn when accessing and departing the tennis center grounds and building.
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to court reservation time.
- Do not share racquets or personal equipment.
- Please bring your own water and tennis balls.
- Water fountains and ice machines are not available for use.
- Stay on your side of the court; avoid changing ends of the court.
- Remain apart from other players when taking a break.
- Avoid physical contact such as handshakes or high fives.
- Avoid touching gates, fences, benches, and other tennis court amenities.
- Restrooms are accessible one person at a time.
- Showers and lockers are closed for use.
- Conference room is closed for use.
Temporary Hours of Operation:
Mon – Fri 8am – 12pm. AND 3pm – 7pm
Sat 8am – 1pm
Sun – Mon: Closed
Click here for players guidelines and court use for instruction.