Doubles is returning to the Dana Hills Tennis Center beginning Sept.7, 2020
New Operating Hours beginning Monday September 7, 2020
Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. and 2 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. and 2 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Please remember to stay a safe distance (at least 6 feet) from other players and employees. Let’s all be as safe as possible.
Tennis Court Reservations and Player Information
- Court Reservations can be made 3 days in advance by calling (949) 240-2104.
Masks must be worn when accessing and departing the tennis center grounds and building. You may take your face coverings off while on the tennis court.
- Players should bring their own tennis balls and water bottles.
- Players will be allowed to play doubles with no more than 4 players on a court.
- No rotating of partners or round robins.
- Remain 6 feet apart from other players while taking a break.
- Four chairs will be placed on the court, two on each side at least 6 feet apart. Players must use the same chairs during breaks.
- Avoid handshaking, fist bumps, chest bumps, or whispering strategy to each other.
- No congregation after playing.
- Do not play if you are exhibiting any illness symptoms or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 within 14 days.
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to court reservation time.
- Refrain from sharing tennis balls or personal equipment.
- Keep social distancing (at least 6 feet apart) when taking breaks.
- Avoid touching gates, fences, benches, and other court amenities.
- Restrooms are accessible one person at a time.
- Showers and lockers closed.
- Conference room closed.