RULES AND REGULATIONS:
Dana Hills Tennis Center is open to paying public patrons. We sincerely hope you enjoy the use of this facility and appreciate your cooperation in abiding by the rules and regulations outlined below.
- All players need to check in at the front desk, court fees will be assessed prior to playing.
- Proper tennis attire is required: TENNIS SHOES are required, no running, black bottom or dress shoes that mar the court will be allowed. SHIRTS and SHOES must be worn at all times on the courts and in the clubhouse. No bathing suits, jogging shorts or cut off jeans are allowed.
- DHTC is a teaching facility and instruction or coaching can only be given by fully insured DHTC instructors (immediate family members can work with their children). Outside coaches or instructors are not allowed on the courts or any private business entity for profit or gain. To help avoid conflicts, players may not bring in any teaching baskets, carts or ball machines. Family members can request a basket of balls from the staff.
- No beverages, food, or gum are allowed on the courts.
- No alcoholic beverages, food or drinks will be permitted to be brought into the facility without prior approval.
- Smoking is NOT permitted within the facility, grounds or on the courts.
- Players are not to hit balls up against the windscreens. They are not to be used as backboards.
- Parents are responsible for and must control their children with due regard to the wishes and comfort of other players. Children are not permitted to run unattended about the clubhouse or the clubhouse grounds. Adults taking tennis lessons must provide for their children’s supervision. All children must be adult supervised on and off the courts.
- No strollers, cribs or carry‑ons are allowed on the courts.
- No outside equipment is allowed to be brought into the facility or on the tennis courts (including electrical equipment, ball machines, camera’s, video equipment, etc.).
- No pets or animals are permitted on DHTC property.
- We reserve the right to refuse or turn away problem players.
- Management may from time to time, add, delete and/or change any rule or regulation of the Tennis Center that they deem necessary.
- Management shall have the authority to regulate the hours of operation as it deems necessary.
- DHTC is not responsible for injuries that may occur. Players assume responsibility for injury to themselves or others when using the DHTC facility.
- DHTC is also not responsible for articles lost, stolen or mislaid.
- All users of the facility are liable for property damaged or destroyed by them.
- Players may reserve courts up to 72 hours in advance. We suggest that all individuals make court reservations early.
- The facility opens and is available to accept reservations at 7:30 a.m each day.
- DHTC tournaments, league events, special functions, group reservations and lessons have preference of court times.
- Minimum court reservation time is one (1) hour, Maximum of two (2) hours. Additional playing time is based on court availability.
- The ball machine may be booked a maximum of one (1) hour per reservation. Additional playing time will be determined by availability. All children under 14 yrs. must have on-court adult supervision during ball machine time.
- Court time will be held for 15 minutes after the scheduled start time, then “reassigned” if other players are waiting.
- Out of courtesy to other players, patrons are expected to cancel their court time as soon as possible. Failure to show or cancel your court reservation two times in a row may result in players losing their court reservation privileges until their “no cancellation” court time is paid in full.
- Tournament rates apply if any of the following conditions exist: (1) Customers reserve more than two (2) courts for the same day and time period; (2) Court reservations are made in advance of our standard three day policy; (3) Reservations are made or needed for time allotments greater than our maximum reservation time of 2 hours; and (4) If running a tournament, round robin, a billing service or any other special considerations are to be provided. Tennis court reservations for parties does not include the use of the upstairs conference room. Special interest groups, hotels or individuals that have not established an open account with DHTC must have the full deposit for tournament court rental at least three days prior to the event.
- No one is permitted to borrow or remove any piece of equipment that is the property of DHTC.
- Parents are responsible for and must control their children with due regard to the wishes and comfort of other players. Children are not permitted to run unattended about the clubhouse or the clubhouse grounds. Adults taking tennis lessons must provide for their children’s supervision.
- Management may from time to time, add, delete and/or change any rule or regulation of the TennisCenter that they deem necessary.
- Management shall have the authority to regulate the hours of operation, as it deems necessary.
- Rental of the upstairs conference room is limited to non-profit community groups. Profit organizations may submit a written request to the office for approval. A complete list of rules and regulations relating to the use of the conference room can be obtained at the front desk for prospective users.
- DHTC is not responsible for articles lost, stolen.