Dana Hills Tennis Center Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. then 2:00 p.m to 8:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. then 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
* South Coast Water District resident discount requires water bill or appropriate ID to be shown at the time of purchase. Monthly tennis passes are available for a single tennis player, tennis couples or tennis family use. The single tennis player (INDIVIDUAL) pass is good only for the pass holder. The tennis COUPLE pass is good for the pass holder and spouse. The tennis FAMILY PASS includes the spouse and children under 21 years of age. All monthly pass holders are provided unlimited use of the courts for the single calendar month to which they have a pass.
All monthly tennis passes allow the pass holder(s) unlimited use of the courts and cover the pass holder(s) share of the tennis court and light expenses. Guests of monthly tennis pass holders pay a percentage of the tennis court fee. This is determined by the number of people with and without monthly tennis passes (see fee breakdown chart above). Monthly passes are non-transferable and good only for the month of purchase. Monthly passes cover a calendar month and are not prorated per day.as
Tennis Membership Rates, Prices and Fees for court and ball machine rates and monthly membership passes as of January 1, 2021.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Dana Hills Tennis Center is open to paying public patrons. We sincerely hope you enjoy the use of this facility and appreciate your cooperation in abiding by the rules and regulations outlined below.
- All players need to check in at the front desk, court fees will be assessed prior to playing.
- Proper tennis attire is required: TENNIS SHOES are required, no running, black bottom or dress shoes that mar the court will be allowed. SHIRTS and SHOES must be worn at all times on the courts and in the clubhouse. No bathing suits, jogging shorts or cut off jeans are allowed.
- Instruction or coaching can only be given by USPTA or USPTR certified and insured instructors and (immediate family members can work with their children). Outside coaches or instructors are not allowed on the courts or any private business entity for profit or gain. To help avoid conflicts, players may not bring in any teaching baskets, carts or ball machines. Family members can request a basket of balls from the staff.
- No beverages, food, or gum are allowed on the courts.
- No alcoholic beverages, food or drinks will be permitted to be brought into the facility without prior approval.
- Smoking is NOT permitted within the facility, grounds or on the courts.
- Players are not to hit balls up against the windscreens. They are not to be used as backboards.
- Parents are responsible for and must control their children with due regard to the wishes and comfort of other players. Children are not permitted to run unattended about the clubhouse or the clubhouse grounds. Adults taking tennis lessons must provide for their children’s supervision. All children must be adult supervised on and off the courts.
- No strollers, cribs or carry‑ons are allowed on the courts.
- No outside equipment is allowed to be brought into the facility or on the tennis courts (including electrical equipment, ball machines, camera’s, video equipment, etc.).
- No pets or animals are permitted on DHTC property.
- We reserve the right to refuse or turn away problem players.
- Management may from time to time, add, delete and/or change any rule or regulation of the Tennis Center that they deem necessary.
- Management shall have the authority to regulate the hours of operation as it deems necessary.
- DHTC is not responsible for injuries that may occur. Players assume responsibility for injury to themselves or others when using the DHTC facility.
- DHTC is also not responsible for articles lost, stolen or mislaid.
- All users of the facility are liable for property damaged or destroyed by them.
- Players may reserve courts up to 72 hours in advance. We suggest that all individuals make court reservations early.
- The facility opens and is available to accept reservations at 8:00 a.m each day.
- DHTC tournaments, league events, special functions, group reservations and lessons have preference of court times.
- Minimum court reservation time is one (1) hour, Maximum of two (2) hours. Additional playing time is based on court availability.
- The ball machine may be booked a maximum of one (1) hour per reservation. Additional playing time will be determined by availability. All children under 14 yrs. must have on-court adult supervision during ball machine time.
- Court time will be held for 15 minutes after the scheduled start time, then “reassigned” if other players are waiting.
- Out of courtesy to other players, patrons are expected to cancel their court time as soon as possible. Failure to show or cancel your court reservation two times in a row may result in players losing their court reservation privileges until their “no cancellation” court time is paid in full.
- Tournament rates apply if any of the following conditions exist: (1) Customers reserve more than two (2) courts for the same day and time period; (2) Court reservations are made in advance of our standard three day policy; (3) Reservations are made or needed for time allotments greater than our maximum reservation time of 2 hours; and (4) If running a tournament, round robin, a billing service or any other special considerations are to be provided. Tennis court reservations for parties does not include the use of the upstairs conference room. Special interest groups, hotels or individuals that have not established an open account with DHTC must have the full deposit for tournament court rental at least three days prior to the event.